KBase leverages existing storage and search capabilities in Microsoft Outlook. Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use, like text formatting, spell check, embedded images and attachments.
The KBase articles are shared in the workgroup via an Access or SQL Server database or via a SharePoint site, and they can be categorized and full text searched.
- Knowledge base available right inside Outlook, an environment that users already know.
- All Outlook features can be used, like rich text, html, attached files, reading pane and spell checking.
- Full text search.
- Drop-downs in the articles for selection of article category and type. The categories and types to select and defined in a tree view in the KBase settings.
- Custom fields can be created easily no coding, just write a name for it in the KBase settings, and it will be created.
- Save articles as .htm files or export them to Excel.
- Fully featured download only constrained by a nag screen
Outlook Sync Db 2009 TRIAL With Outlook Sync Db 2009 you can comfortably synchronize almost any database with Outlook / Exchange. Supported database systems are for instance Microsoft SQL-Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, but even any other database having an ODBC driver available. If you like to synchronize your CRM... Download
ACT-To-Outlook Professional - 2007 TRIAL Convert your ACT! database into Outlook, including Notes, History, Attachments and User Defined Fields to Outlook. In addition, convert multiple users into multiple Outlook folders for easy placement of Calls, Todo's and Meetings. Fully compatible with Outlook 2000, 2002 and 2003 and ACT!... Download
GeniusConnect TRIAL Have you ever been frustrated by the fact that you can't see and use vital information stored in your database while working in Outlook or Exchange? GeniusConnect turns Outlook into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity! -Improved efficiency while working in... Download