KBase leverages existing storage and search capabilities in Microsoft Outlook. Create the articles inside Outlook and use all the Outlook tools you normally use, like text formatting, spell check, embedded images and attachments.
The KBase articles are shared in the workgroup via an Access or SQL Server database or via a SharePoint site, and they can be categorized and full text searched.
- Knowledge base available right inside Outlook, an environment that users already know.
- All Outlook features can be used, like rich text, html, attached files, reading pane and spell checking.
- Full text search.
- Drop-downs in the articles for selection of article category and type. The categories and types to select and defined in a tree view in the KBase settings.
- Custom fields can be created easily no coding, just write a name for it in the KBase settings, and it will be created.
- Save articles as .htm files or export them to Excel.
- Fully featured download only constrained by a nag screen
KBase for Outlook is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and it was last updated on 2013-06-07. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64.
KBase for Outlook (version 3) has a file size of 12.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 76 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.